Marketing & Office Manager
Public Relations, Marketing & Community Outreach- The Marketing & Office Manager role key functions are to establish and support growth of collaborative relationships with community organizations, businesses, and individuals for high engagement with products, services, and programs. This position will collaborate with various staff, leaders, and stakeholders connected to advocacy, state and national outreach campaigns, and other community initiatives such as attend chamber and local business meetings, build close working relationships with other local businesses, nonprofit agencies, and organizations. Proactively represent the business at community functions, fund raisers, in social media and have a marketing strategy with goals. Networking, interviewing, hiring, and training as needed, ability to adapt to changes and manage other business needs that may arise. Manage content, overall growth and messages for social media platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, Nextdoor, Yelp, Google Business, and others.
Customer Service & Professionalism- Greeting with a smile and enthusiasm, proactive contacts to assist customers and potential clients in obtaining the best storage and rental experience possible. Can-Do attitude, prompt return of phone calls and emails. Ability to work on own for extended periods of time, reliable, manage/motivate small team, and creative/unique problem solving.
Retail Business Management- Payment transactions: making change; combinations of cash, credit, and checks; Use of a POS computer and cloud-based system to manage clients and balances; accurately balancing cash/credit/check transactions daily and preparing daily bank deposits; excellent math skills, attention to details. Contracts: we deal with legal contracts that are required to be complete, accurate, legible, and the data accurately transcribed to the computer. Inventory management: maintaining proper levels of in-store goods and properly entering goods sold against available inventory. Software/App use- Word, Excel, Google Adwords, Exchange, Azure and a few other storage specific software applications.
- Basic working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Bilingual Spanish speaking and/or writing skills helpful & encouraged to apply.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with customers. Comfortable working with diverse individuals & communities.
- Strong follow-through ability. Coordination, organizing, planning, interpersonal skills, sales, leadership, cold call sales experience and persuasion skills
- Ability to work harmoniously as part of and manage a small team, multi-task and prioritize tasks based on urgency, learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance.
- Ability to collaborate and work with community representatives and varied stakeholders. Self-sufficient in daily operations and focused on excellent customer service.
- FT or PT options. Shifts would almost always be 8:30AM-6:00PM, & 4:00PM on Sundays. Full time- would need to be available to Thursday-Monday or Friday-Tuesday. Part time- 2 to 4 days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday).
- Starting wage 16-$22/hr, with commission and bonuses available. Please contact us if you have any questions. Benefits available with FT.
Please download and complete the application linked below and attach it to the online form.Application