The manager will be trained on our self-storage procedures (move-ins and move-outs), rental trucks/trailers, and retail merchandise sales. Success of sales and profitability goals will be factors in your bonuses.
You will help keep the overall store & property appearance kept up by assisting with maintenance and cleaning. As well as keeping up rental equipment appearance, and maintaining retail sales floor and merchandise inventory.
You'll also work with organizations within the local business community. Attending business and organization events, meetings, fundraisers and networking for clients.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or in progress)
- Valid drivers license required
- Sales, marketing, administrative and/or management experience helpful
- Enjoy selling, follow up and providing exceptional customer service
- Strong analytical and problem resolution ability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business needs can vary
- We Offer:
- Competitive Pay (base salary plus commissions)
- Company-Paid Medical (FT only)
- Retirement Plan (FT only)
- Bonus Opportunities
- PAY: $22.00 per hour plus bonuses.
- NOTE: To be considered, you must be available to work any of the 7-days a week as needed. Our work hours are Sunday 9:30am-4:00pm and Monday-Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm.
- Please submit your resume and application here with qualifications. Alternatively, we strongly encourage in person delivery to the office, please have application completed and be ready for interview (15-45 mins).
- **Part Time Option Also Available**
Please download and complete the application linked below and attach it to the online form.Application